Top Free WiFi File Transfer Apps
Sharing files with different sources have not remained an issue now, you only need to have a related app for this, and you will be there at the extreme experience of transferring files from one operating system to another. The only necessary thing that you need to have for accessing these apps is that preinstalled same apps on both of the devices on which you are going to transferring files. If we talk about Free WiFi file transfer apps, these are just like saviors as they don’t need to have any working internet connection or data issues for sharing files. If you are looking for one of the top free WiFi File Transfer Apps, here is the list is given below:
- SHAREit: SHAREit is one of the leading names as per one of the top free WiFi File Transfer apps that is currently being used by more than 500 million people worldwide. It is indeed the most excellent platform to share your photos, videos, apps and different other files of different file format without any hesitation. The data transferring is quite easy, and you only have to connect two devices on the same WiFi router for the same. It is one of the fastest file sharing apps that offers you the maximum speed of 20Mbps for file transferring. In addition to it, you can also copy data from the sender’s files as well to be posted on the receiver’s device. The app includes a dominant media player as well at which you can easily play your favorite ones without paying for that.
- Zapya: It is another most significant name in the list of file sharing apps that doesn’t require any internet connection to achieve the tag of file transfer. You can easily use this app to transfer files on different operating systems just by using WiFi connectivity or mobile data. It is a completely free app that offers you secure backup and offline sharing as well to enhance your shaving experience much higher.
- Portal: Portal is a great choice for all those who are looking for a perfect source for transferring different formats of files along with many sharing as well. You can use this app for transferring individual files or multiple files and folders as per your convenience. The app uses WiFi direct on both sides, i.e., by the sender as well as a receiver for sharing data between the two.
- Xender: Xender is a more excellent choice for all those who wanted to enjoy the extreme experience of music and file transfer with great ease. It is one of the most popular file-sharing apps being tested and trusted by 500 million people worldwide. It is one of the fastest file transfer apps that hardly require a few seconds of yours for sending your desired photos, videos, and different other file formats for transferring files from one device to another. One of the best things about this beautiful file sharing app is that it does not require any internet connection, data connection or cable connection for transferring your related files. It is a WiFi router based app that you can use for sharing more essential data as well just with the help of smooth sliding.
- Superbeam: It is another beautiful name in the list that offers you fastest file sharing using WiFi direct. It is one of the most beautiful file sharing apps that gives you stunning visuals along with light, dark and AMOLED themes from where you can easily choose your desired ones and enjoy on your device. It is one of the securest files sharing apps where you can share data with other devices using three different methods.
- Send Anywhere: It is another one of the most promising file transferring app that you can download on your smartphone for transferring files. The app offers you securest data transporting feature along with the help of one time six-digit key. Moreover, you don’t need to spend your internet data for sharing the related files, you can easily do it by using the WiFi router.
- AirDroid: If you are willing to get access to your Android device wirelessly from your PC, AirDroid is indeed a more excellent choice that you can make it. It is indeed a more excellent choice that you can use for transferring files from your android operating system to PC and vice versa as well. Along with file sharing, the app is well designed and developed to offer secure backup to the related files as well.
- Mi Drop: It is another beautiful name in the list of top free WiFi transfer files that offers you quick sharing of images, videos, music, apps and different files between your mobile devices anytime, anywhere you want. It is one of the best and interactive file transferring apps that does not require any data connection to work on it.
- WeTransfer: WeTransfer is another fantastic file sharing app that requires your email address for sharing files with the required devices. Don’t get confused with the term email address as if it is related to data usage. The app doesn’t need any signup process for the same. You only have to an app installed on both the device here. When you send any related file to the receiver, he/she will receive the related file along with a download link.
- Files Go by Google: Last but not the last name in the list of top free Wi-Fi transfer apps is Files G by Google which is an official app by Google Services as well. It is one of the fastest file transfer apps that along with file sharing also offers you the freedom freeing up space on your phone as well. The app provides a maximum speed of files sharing up to 490 Mbps which is quite impressive. So, if you are getting fed up with the full memory space on your smartphone use this app for sharing files for free and saving space on your smartphone as well. The best thing about this ideal platform is that it offers you file sharing offline as well.